|In providing professional services to Federal, State and Local Government agencies, government contractors need to minimize costs, reduce overhead, and streamline processes. But in addition to efficiently delivering services and projects which meet client needs, these organizations are obliged to follow the DCAA (Defense Contracting Auditing Agency) guidelines, and increasingly meet with Earned Value (EVMS) criteria, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and the Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI). These can represent a significant burden and risk if your systems do not provide automated support for these compliance criteria.||
Unanet software is developed, supported, and hosted in the USA.
"McLane Advanced Technologies chose Unanet because it’s easy to use and it allows our project managers and employees more visibility on their time and expense reporting. As a government contractor specializing in information technology, it was also important for us to find an electronic timekeeping system that would allow us to operate under DCAA guidelines. McLane Advanced Technologies operates from several fixed locations often with employees fielding software throughout the United States. Unanet Technologies serve us well. We look forward to a long beneficial relationship." - Robert Reeves, President, McLane Advanced Technologies - www.mclaneat.com
Unanet delivers the following benefits for organizations providing professional services to government:
- 14 + years of DCAA-compliant implementation and product development experience (300K users and over 800 customers)
- Fully automated per diem support based upon location and meals and incidentals
- Automate business rules and improve accuracy, speed and cost of time and expense reporting using Per Diems
- Integrated and easy-to-use Earned Value (EVMS) system in support of OMB (Circular A-11 Section 300) requirements and 32 ANSI Criteria for EVM.
- Optimize resource utilization and capacity planning by project, customer, department, and people
- Real-time project reporting for managers, providing the information they need on-demand so that they can be accountable for project success.
- Improve management decision and productivity through integrating project management, resource planning, and time and expense tracking
- Deploy rapidly an easy-to-use but powerful web-based system which can support the different roles across your distributed organization
- Integrate accurate real-time data capture with existing accounting and ERP systems, including Deltek, Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamis, Peachtree, Sympaq and others
Unanet's success in meeting the needs of this sector is reflected in 12 of the largest government contractors and hundreds of rapidly growing small and medium-sized professional services customers who are successful, long-term customers.
Government Contractor Customers: