Unanet Project Management software can support your organization with centralized project management capabilities and resource scheduling.
Unanet offers outstanding reporting with a wide range of detailed and summary reports available including graphical dashboards, earned value, and project costing to see true project costs. Unanet project management software can be the basis of your project management office (PMO) and supports Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE BENEFITS
- Earned value management ensures on-budget, on-time execution.
- Enable accounting control over the project level and project manager control over the task levels.
- Estimate opportunity value to improve forecasting.
- Prioritize opportunities across the enterprise to reduce redundancy.
- Align projects to corporate strategy.
- Lower project management administrative/implementation costs.
- Standardize project management process that enforces quality.
- Reduce costs for revenue recognition.
- Review historical project results for future project planning.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Create opportunities and projects with flexible business rules.
- Interface with Microsoft Project and other software for interchanging project and task data.
- Constrain budgets/dates at the project, task and person level.
- Issue alerts based upon tailored settings for each project manager.
- Trigger emails notifying users of new and/or changed assignments.
- Collaborate with customers and team members on projects.
- Provide rate flexibility and date effective values - person, labor category, or any project or task level rate override.
- Powerful reporting capabilities including graphical dashboards, summary, detailed and periodic reporting using custom accounting calendars.
- Calculate fully burdened project costs with a suite of reports showing direct and indirect costs associated with a project.