Unanet Project Portfolio comprises a complete Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution with Resource Requesting & Management, Project Management, Project Accounting, Invoicing and Revenue Recognition, Timesheet Management, Expense Management, Teamwork Collaboration and Financials capabilities in one business management software solution. This integrated set of capabilities delivers real-time performance management of your projects, people and financials in one system. Visual insight of resource demands, commitments and capacity ensures managers have the information needed to make optimum decisions about your project portfolio.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AUTOMATION
- Totally Integrated, 100% Web-Based, accessing one database.
- Vendor-independent to fit your technology infrastructure.
- Scalable, reliable, available.
- Published data model for external report writers.
- Role-based for security – administrator, user, manager, project manager and/or customer.
- Single-sign on for one entry of username and password.
- Integration Manager to ensure automated data exchange.
- Powerful selection criteria for critical services business reports.
- Functional depth (including Microsoft Project integration, DCAA Compliance, Per Diems, Time In / Time Out)
- Government contract solutions and government contract reporting
- Extensive audit trails for auditors
- Manage all aspects of project-based business operations
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AUTOMATION SOFTWARE BENEFITS
- Streamline professional services business processes for improved margins.
- Provide new insights with historical, current and future project work.
- Expedite real-time information and decision-making.
- Forecast revenues and utilization.
- Calculate Earned Value and Project Revenue Recognition.
- Support CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration).
- Ensure alignment to strategies with project portfolio management.
- Fits easily in your application architecture.
- Affordable, low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), high-value software.
- Improve resource capacity planning.