Part of our new Diagnose & Remedy series, this webinar will answer common questions about Leave Accruals, such as:
- Why doesn’t my new employee have the correct leave project(s) available to them?
- If an employee has reached a service anniversary threshold, but their accrual has not increased, what do I do?
- How do you manage accrued hours remaining for a terminating employee?
- How do managers know how many accrued leave hours their employees are projected to have at the time of their requested leave?
- Why do my accrual postings not look as I expected?
Managing your pipeline takes time and resources, but by making it a priority, you can drive ROI and growth, and even reduce your BD costs. Join Unanet and TargetGov to learn:
- How to build a pipeline of targeted opportunities
- Decision factors to consider in building an effective pipeline
- How far ahead should you consider opportunities?
- How do you properly track all your bid process efforts?
- How do you learn from your wins and more importantly from your losses?
- How do you manage forecasting for your business?
- What kind of real-time visibility do you have into your pipeline and business?
In this webinar, we will provide you with some tips and tricks that Project Managers using Unanet love! Join our resident Project Manager expert to discuss:
- Planning resources for Fixed Price, T&M, and Cost Plus Projects
- Report Analysis: Utilization, Revenue, and Cost Summary
- Adjusting Planned Resources
- Designing actionable PM Metrics
- Focus on PM Key Metrics
- Using a particular report type to support PM execution. Acheive the goal, no overruns and no money left on table
This webinar will show you how to troubleshoot frequently encountered Timesheet questions, such as:
- I need to enter time to a project/task, but I don't see it available to me on my Timesheet, can you help?
- I need to submit my Timesheet but it won't let me, can you help?
- I need to save my Timesheet, but it says I need to enter a comment. Why do I have to enter a comment, can you help me?
- I need to know if my Timesheet has been approved, can you help me?