This webinar will provide an overview for government contractors of the Incurred Cost Submission (ICS), including where the requirement comes from, and some of the basics around applicability, filing deadlines, and other related filing requirements.
The webinar will be presented by Asa Gilliland, Vice President & Senior Managing Consultant with Redstone Government Consulting, and Donna Kilbourn with Unanet.
Unanet provides purpose-built software for government contractors and other professional services firms, with powerful capabilities for project and financial management and reporting.
In addition to providing an overview of ICS, the webinar will describe how Unanet helps automate the process of submitting the ICE (Incurred Cost Electronically) Model spreadsheet. The ICE spreadsheet also assists in audit support.
Register to find out more. You will receive your registration information within 24 hours.
Government contractors of all sizes are discovering that Unanet is now the clear alternative to legacy Deltek accounting software. Unanet Financials offers many advantages, including:
- Providing the only One Software for Projects, People and Financials, thereby eliminating time wasted reconciling duplicate data in different systems, so that you can focus on growing your business.
- Delivering superior reporting and real-time project analytics for views of the past, present, and future, including all time and expense information.
- Purpose-built for government contractors and their DCAA compliance needs, designed to manage information across the organization
- Avoiding user-dissatisfaction associated with multiple logons, disparate products, and multiple databases
- Communicating with responsive, expert support staff located here in the USA
- Collaborating with experienced consultants and CPAs to help you take advantage of industry best practices, and to accelerate your adoption.
- Migrating quickly: in partnership with industry experts, Unanet has invested in automated tools to rapidly transfer your legacy data, saving you time and cost, and reducing risk.
Unanet is available in the cloud or on your own servers via a web browser. Don’t consider a costly and lengthy Deltek implementation without looking at Unanet.
Register for the webinar to find out more. For immediate help call (703) 429-1236.