Unanet is traveling around the country offering project-driven professional services firms a complimentary lunch and demonstration of Unanet! These invitation-only events are intended for businesses of all sizes currently running disparate, legacy software packages or in need of one system to more effectively track, plan, and report on project activities — from bid to bill. You’ll enjoy lunch while hearing first-hand from your peers who trust Unanet to win more business, reduce administrative costs, lower risk, and support decision-making with real-time analytics, dashboards, and KPIs. Specific areas we cover in our lunch and learns include:
- Pipeline Management, Resource Scheduling, and Budgeting & Planning
- Compliant Time & Expense Reporting
- Real-Time Project Analytics, KPIs, and Dashboards
- Billing & Revenue Recognition for T&M, FP, and CP Contracts
- GL, AP, AR, and Cost Pool Calculations & Allocations
Check back for additional locations and dates throughout the year!
|||Huntsville, AL||Grille 29||May 8, 2018||11:00 AM - 1:30 PM|
|||Huntsville, AL||Grille 29||August 6, 2018||11:00 AM - 1:30 PM|
A Unanet executive will lead a discussion with customers focusing on the following questions:
- What was the implementation process like?
- What improvements have they seen since they went “live” on Unanet?
- How has Unanet changed the interaction between Finance and the rest of their organization?
The Unanet demonstration will focus on…
- How can you easily forecast future revenues, expenses, and % profit with different scenarios?
- How are your people planned to work? Who is overbooked/underbooked?
- Do you have the right people with the right skills at the right “cost” working on the right activities at the right time?
- Can you manage budget to actual in real time for Time & Materials, Fixed Price, and Cost Plus contracts?
- Can project billing and revenue recognition be made easier in spite of multiple types of revenue schedules?
- Can utilization be easily managed in real time?
- Can the cost of compliance with DCAA standards be reduced?