Unanet is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the Unanet site. By accessing the site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement. In general, you can visit Unanet.com without revealing any personal information about yourself. We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous. There are times when we may collect personal information from you. You will have the option not to provide the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit most of the Unanet.com Web site, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers, and services.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Unanet.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It notifies you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Unanet.com uses forms for visitors to request information, products, and services. Depending on the product, service or information visitors request, visitors' contact information (e.g. e-mail addresses or telephone numbers) may be collected. Contact information from these forms is used to send information about Unanet to visitors. We do not sell this information to other parties.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Privacy of customer data
In order to process the purchases of licenses for copies of our software, certain information is necessarily collected by Unanet. We retain records of licensed users of our software, and these records may contain any or all of the following information: names, addresses, phone numbers, or other relative identifying information. We do not sell or share this information with other parties. If a customer places a request for customer service, the information that may be collected is: e-mail address, name, phone number, correspondence records, and technical information such as system hardware, operating system, and the version of Unanet being used. This information is voluntarily given by the customer, and is used by Unanet only for the purpose of assisting the customer. This information is not used for any other purpose. Information collected by our customer support department is not shared nor is it sold to other parties.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are those cookies set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by this website).
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are those cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, that cookie would be a third-party cookie.
- Session cookies: These cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when the user closes the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once a user closes a browser, all session cookies are deleted.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unanet welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that Unanet has not adhered to this privacy statement, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.