Unanet offers unique capabilities to project-driven organizations with general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cost pool calculations (allocations) integrated with project management, project accounting and resource scheduling. With Unanet's one software for projects, people and financials, you eliminate unproductive time managing transactions, creating more time to transform the performance of your organization. Real-time visual insight of true costs (direct and indirect), margin, revenue and forecasts ensures managers have the information needed to make optimized decisions about the project portfolio and resource effectiveness.
For an overview of capabilities and benefits, download this brochure.
FINANCIAL SOFTWARE BENEFITS
- Flexible chart of accounts and organization hierarchies require no hard-coding.
- Unlimited legal entities, organizations and cost pools.
- Integrated insight for managers with a single source of truth on projects, people & financials with no need for reconciliation
- Attachments and comments throughout to support transaction entry
- Forecast direct, indirect charges and revenues.
- "Know now" with unposted and posted data in the same report to provide real-time insight.
- Improve margins through actionable information based on work in progress.
FINANCIAL SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Full-featured general ledger tightly integrated with existing project capabilities.
- Multi-version budgeting
- Bank account reconciliation
- Journal Entry supports automatic recurring and reversing entries, document voiding, role-based posting authorization and attachments.
- Tightly integrated with powerful billing capabilities.
- Customer payment application and deposits.
- Automated receipts discount calculations based on invoice terms.
- Small-balance write-offs.
- Tight integration with Projects.
- Recurring Vendor Invoices.
- Period-sensitive AP Aging and Bank Account Reconciliation reports.
- Flexible automated system check Payment Selection and Check Printing process.
- 1099 Support.
- On-demand indirect cost rates calculations from general ledger.
- Drill-down inquiry and reporting on rate calculations.
- Optionally post indirect costs in general ledger.