Unanet provides a purpose-built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for project-driven businesses.
Unanet's complete Project-Based ERP solution includes Resource Requesting & Management, Project Management, Project Accounting, Invoicing and Revenue Recognition, Timesheet Management, Expense Management, Teamwork Collaboration and Financials capabilities in a single software solution.
This integrated set of capabilities delivers real-time performance management of your projects, people and financials in one application, eliminating the need for reconciling data between different systems.
PROJECT ERP SOFTWARE BENEFITS
- Streamline professional services business processes for improved margins.
- Provide new insights with historical, current and future project work.
- Expedite real-time information and decision-making.
- Forecast revenues and utilization.
- Calculate Earned Value and Project Revenue Recognition.
- One Software for Projects, People and Financials. Eliminate time wasted managing transactions.
- Ensure alignment to strategies with project portfolio management.
- Fits easily in your application architecture.
- Affordable, low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), high-value software.
- Improve resource capacity planning.
PROJECT ERP SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Totally Integrated, 100% Web-Based, accessing one database.
- Vendor-independent to fit your technology infrastructure. Cloud or On Premise.
- Scalable, reliable, available.
- Published data model for external report writers.
- Role-based for security – administrator, user, manager, project manager, financial roles, and/or customer.
- Single-sign on for one entry of username and password.
- Integration Manager to ensure automated data exchange with third party systems.
- Powerful selection criteria for critical services business reports.
- Functional depth (including project management, DCAA Compliance, Per Diems, Time In / Time Out)
- Government contract solutions and government contract reporting
- Extensive audit trails for auditors
- Manage all aspects of project-based business operations