Unanet's web based timesheet software enables the anytime and anywhere collection of hours and status for tracking project effort, and supporting systems for payroll, invoicing, project accounting, chargeback, and job cost accounting. Unanet provides robust features for auditing and is recognized as the best government contractor timesheet, complying with DCAA requirements. Unanet timesheet software is proven in organizations ranging from 10 to more than 15,000 users.
TIMESHEET SOFTWARE BENEFITS
- Visibility in real time into project hours, status, comments, and costs.
- Reduce costs by over 90%, reduce errors, and align people for the right work.
- Ensure auditability of time entered, for government contractors, or other organizations.
- Effortlessly support DCAA compliant timekeeping requirements. Download Unanet DCAA Compliance information for more information.
- Collect and summarize ETC (Estimated-To-Complete) Hours on the timesheet.
- Speed payment of salary and expenses to improve employee satisfaction.
- Produce invoices or charge-backs rapidly to increase cash flow.
- Integrate contractor workforce.
- Tailor the system to your business processes.
- Configure and customize the timesheet to display just the information you need, such as location, labor category, paycode, and more.
- Capture comments and change reasons if required
- Use multiple time periods to reflect the different needs of exempt and non-exempt employees, and subcontractors.
- Enter time easily, anywhere and anytime, with detail comments.
- Establish approvals by manager, project manager and/or customer.
- Submit Leave Requests and route for review and approval.
- Capture Time In/Out information at the Daily or Project levels.
- Setup automatic population for holidays.
- Enforce budgets, periods of performance or other constraints.
- Enable automatic reminders with email for timesheet submittal and approvals.
- Implement customized business rules on timesheet submittal.
- Facilitate approvals with email event workflow.
- Provide self service for many reports.
- Check status of timesheet reports and remind managers to approve.
- Integrated comparison of actuals with budgets and plans, with variances.